A very common as well quite heck issue is now trapping people known as the headache. Basically, headache is a neurological condition of the body that freezes all brain activities and results out to be in severe or minor pain in your head. Out of all the types, migraine is quite common as a well prevailing issue in people nowadays. It is quite a severe condition although not so hazardous to life but might disturb all your daily routine. It is quite an intense headache which includes severe symptoms too like nausea, frequent feeling of vomitings, confusion, Partial loss of vision sometimes as well severe half head or the full head headache.
Have a Look – A Silent Pain: Postdrome Migraine
Migraines: Basic Triggers to Pain Induction
Migraine pains begin in a person from childhood itself as it is quite hereditary sometimes. These are severe headache based episodes that come with many alluring symptoms or signs before the induction. There are multiple trigger actions that directly or indirectly triggers for the pain, some of them are listed below-
- Hormonal Changes majorly in women, these frequent changes in women’s body might sometimes act as a trigger for the induction of pain.
- Skipping meals might also be a reason for the pain induction in your body. People mainly in order to focus on their work as well for focussing on other tasks skip meals either some people skip meals for dieting purposes which also results in headache induction sometimes.
- Avoiding Sleep, this might also be a major reason. Busy in fulfilling deadlines people avoid their sleep, many physicians also suggest that one must have at least 8hrs of sleep in the course time to be healthy.
- Facing dehydration, if suffering a bad stomach issue then it might possible you may face severe headache that too quite soon.
- Excessive use of computers, as well as other VDU devices for cell phones harmful rays from the monitor screen, might deviate the vision as well affect your brain sometimes result in inducing headaches.
- Stress Issues the major cause of headaches are the stress levels which are increasing day by day. Stress levels stimulate tensions in the brain resulting in headaches.
Migraine Postdrome Symptoms
Migraine pains are quite critical at their last stages means the withdrawal. This withdrawal or the after pain symptoms are better to be known as the migraine postdrome symptoms. These result out to be in multiple symptoms listed below-
- Causing confused feeling after the pain, sometimes people fail to remember small details as well feel flushed out or drained out after the headaches.
- Mild nausea and constipation can be faced after the migraine pain as a postdrome symptom.
- Loss of concentration can be experienced after the pain
- Some people report for the loss of vision partially as after migraine pain based postdrome symptoms.
- Sometimes people face dizziness and pain in their shoulders and neck regions as migraine postdrome symptoms so often.
Migraine Postdrome Symptoms Based Treatments
Migraine postdrome symptoms can be treated well by listed remedies quite easily-
- Maintaining good headache based hygiene can be more beneficial in preventing migraine postdrome symptoms.
- Stay full and hydrated the whole day usually as well after the pain to prevent dehydration.
- Have light food intake after the headache as well as avoid heavy fast foods to stabilize your diet.
- Use heating as well as cooling pads for help so often.
- Use caffeine-based beverages which somehow reduces the pain and makes you fresh and active.
- Have medicines and prescribed drugs to avoid other migraine postdrome symptoms like nausea and frequent vomiting if faced.
- Avoid usage of electronic VDU devices and cellphones to prevent another episode of headache.